A simple one-pan chicken breasts recipe cooked in a creamy lemon garlic sauce. This Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken is an organization worthy dinner that you may have any day of the week.
DELICIOUS PARMESAN CRUSTED BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS
Indulgent Lemon Parmesan Chicken is simply pan seared, parmesan-crusted chicken breasts ready in a creamy sauce with garlic, lemon juice, cheese, and cream. And, you guessed it; it’s LOW in carbs and Keto-friendly!
Sidenote: I positively am not a Keto-dedicated weblog – simply have a look at my Creamy Lemon Hen – however Keto-everything is so rattling good. Amirite? It’s like a carnivore’s heaven swimming in cream-sauces.
The proof is on this recipe. Wealthy and creamy skillet dinner that’s prepared in about 30 minutes, and all cooked in only one pan. Apart from, you received’t be capable of get sufficient of the sauce!
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY LEMON PARMESAN CHICKEN
This chicken recipe is gorgeous, easy, and straightforward sufficient for a weeknight dinner.
- Begin with combining finely grated parmesan cheese and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Pound down the chicken breasts to about 1/2-inch thickness; unfold a little bit of olive oil over every hen breast, and generously season with the parmesan cheese combination. Rub it in nicely.
- Warmth up a skillet with butter and olive oil; cook dinner the hen till golden on each side and not pink.
- Take away hen from pan; soften extra butter within the pan and add garlic.
- Pour in hen broth, cream, extra parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk in lemon juice and cook dinner till barely thickened.
- Return hen to skillet and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley; serve.
The chicken is tender crispy and the lemon parmesan taste is unbelievable. Should you’re not watching them carbs, seize a loaf of bread and have at it!
WHAT SIDES TO SERVE WITH LEMON CHICKEN
A facet of my Roasted Inexperienced Beans could be excellent for this. I additionally counsel making an attempt my Pan Roasted Asparagus Almondine.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
Leftovers needs to be stored in an hermetic container and saved within the fridge for as much as Four days.
- 4(about 1 pound, whole) boneless skinless hen breasts, pounded right down to 1/2-inch thickness
- 3/4cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1teaspoon dried thyme
- zest of half of lemon
- salt and contemporary floor pepper,to style
- 1tablespoon further virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons butter, divided
- 3cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3cup low sodium hen broth
- 1cup heavy cream
- 2tablespoons lemon juice, (modify to style – you might have considered trying much less or extra)
- chopped contemporary parsley,for garnish
- lemon slices,for garnish (elective)
- In a mixing bowl mix 1/3-cup parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, thyme, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over every hen breast and rub the ready seasoning throughout the hen. You too can put the seasoning in a shallow dish and dredge the hen breasts in it.
- Warmth a big skillet over medium excessive warmth; add oil and soften 1 tablespoon butter.
- As soon as heated, add hen and sear till golden, about 5 minutes. Flip and proceed to cook dinner for five extra minutes, or till golden. Cooking time will depend upon the thickness of the hen breasts.
- Take away hen from skillet; put aside and hold coated.
- Soften remaining butter within the skillet.
- Add garlic; decrease warmth to medium and cook dinner for 20 seconds.
- Whisk in hen broth; whisk in cream and remaining Parmesan cheese; season with extra salt and pepper, if desired, and stir till mixed.
- Proceed to cook dinner for about 2 minutes, or till thicker.
- Whisk within the lemon juice and cook dinner for 1 extra minute.
- Return hen again into the pan; let simmer within the sauce for about 2 to three minutes, or till heated by way of.
- Take away from warmth; garnish with lemon slices and parsley.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 16
- To decrease your POINTS right down to 10, use Half & Half instead of Heavy Cream, and use Three tablespoons Additional Virgin Olive Oil; omit the butter.