No need for extra ingredients or steps… this simple recipe uses Fathead dough to make Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread that tastes just like cinnamon rolls! Can be served with icing or without.
It tastes just like cinnamon rolls without the hassle of extra ingredients or steps. It can be served with icing or without (I’ll share a super easy icing recipe with you later in the post) — either way, you’ll have a divine treat ready to eat in just over 20 minutes.
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese low-moisture and part-skim
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp Swerve Brown
- 2 1/2 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
|Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread|
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Combine coconut flour, Swerve Confectioners, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds on high, then remove and stir. The mixture will not be fully combined at this point, but make sure to spread out the cream cheese as much as possible.
- Return cheese and cream cheese to the microwave for another 45 seconds. Remove and stir again, fully combining the mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, whipping cream, and flour mixture. Then add the cream cheese/cheese mixture and knead with your hands until a dough forms. (If the dough starts to stiffen, microwave again for a few seconds.)
- Place it on your lined baking sheet and roll it out into a rectangle, 1/3” thick.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, Swerve Brown, Swerve Confectioners, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Brush on top of the bread, coating the entire surface.
- Return to oven for another 2 minutes.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.