These Keto Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs take deviled eggs to a whole new level! This fun spin on deviled eggs will be a HUGE hit at parties and takes just minutes to make.
Did anyone else have a love affair with everything bagels? I try not to recount too many personal stories on my blog (because people want recipes, not the story of my life), but I will say that I went through a SERIOUS everything bagel phase when I was in college. I was interning at a radio station that happened to be located by a bagel shop that slathered on cream cheese at least 1/2″ thick per side. Those bagels were true heaven on earth.
- 12 large eggs hard boiled
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s everything bagel seasoning plus more for garnish
|Keto Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs|
- Remove yolks from hard-boiled eggs and place in a large bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese and seasoning, and mix to thoroughly combine.
- Generously fill each egg half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish eggs with additional seasoning if desired.