Scrumptious chicken thighs and crispy asparagus tossed in a brilliant lemon butter sauce. One in all my favourite chicken thigh recipes and a simple, 30 minute chicken dinner concept bursting with brilliant flavors!
A DELICIOUS & EASY CHICKEN THIGH RECIPE
A simple sheet pan dinner with Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs that comes collectively actual fast and it’s REAL scrumptious! The hen thighs and asparagus are brushed with a flavorful buttery lemon sauce, and every thing is cooked on the identical time, on the identical sheet pan for simple clear up.
How do you are taking your Instantaneous Pot Lemon Butter Chicken PLUS your Creamy Lemon Chicken with Asparagus and put them collectively for a faster, simpler meal? Looky there Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs and Asparagus IS the reply.
It’s additionally more healthy, it’s low in carbs, and Keto-friendly! Simply don’t use the honey – go for some sweetener, as an alternative.
Do you see it there with that golden brown coloration on high, and the intense, lemony sauce over it? LOVE!
Plus the large facet salad and the recent crusty bread NOT pictured? As a result of it wouldn’t be low carb if it was?
Yeah… not a lot else must be stated as a result of, easy elements and straightforward cooking methodology is the perfection discovered on this meal.
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN THIGHS
THIS, in essence, is a state of affairs that simply includes juicy chicken thighs and asparagus coated in a garlicky lemon butter sauce. Right here’s how this goes;
- First, you wish to seize about 6 to eight boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare these chicken thighs on a lined sheet pan.
- Subsequent, clear up the asparagus, trim off the ends, and organize the asparagus across the hen thighs. Or, subsequent to them. Set sheet pan apart.
- Place some butter in a bowl and soften within the microwave.
- Add garlic to the melted butter, in addition to some seasonings, recent lemon juice, and honey or sweetener. Whisk all of it collectively till fully mixed.
- Seize a pastry brush and brush the lemon butter combination everywhere in the hen thighs and asparagus; coat every thing evenly.
- Pop it within the oven at 425F for 20 minutes, or till chicken is completed and asparagus is tender.
That.is.all. How straightforward was that?! I’m actually puckering my mouth proper now as I take into consideration the superior flavors.
You will love this meal. It’s really easy and it’s excellent for these busy weeknights.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
- Place fully cooled chicken thighs and asparagus in an hermetic container.
- Refrigerate for three to four days.
HOW TO FREEZE COOKED CHICKEN THIGHS
- Place fully cooled chicken thighs in freezer luggage; retailer within the freezer for two to three months.
- 6 to 8(20 ounces) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1pound asparagus ends trimmed
- salt and recent floor pepperto style
- 3tablespoons butter
- 4cloves garlic minced
- 1teaspoon candy or smoked paprika
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2teaspoon dried basil
- 3tablespoons recent lemon juice 1 lemon
- 1tablespoon honey If on Keto or consuming low carb, use a sweetener and modify to style
- chopped recent parsleyfor garnish
- lemon slicesfor garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Prepare chicken thighs and asparagus on the sheet pan and season with salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Place butter in a mixing bowl and soften within the microwave.
- Pull melted butter out of the microwave and whisk in garlic, paprika, onion powder, thyme, basil, lemon juice, and honey or sweetener.
- Seize a pastry brush and brush the buttery combination everywhere in the hen thighs and asparagus.
- Prepare dinner for 20 to 23 minutes, or till chicken is cooked by way of and asparagus is tender.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.