Buffalo Crack Chicken Dip made with rotisserie chicken is super cheesy, creamy and perfect for a game day, or to host a party. Serve it with a piece of toasted bread, tortilla chips, or veggies for the perfect finish.
Making a delicious dip or appetizer to host a party or large gathering is always fun and this dip is the right candidate for that. It is super creamy, gooey, and delicious, and it comes together in less than 30 minutes.
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or about 1lb chicken breasts cooked)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese ((or pepper jack cheese))
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and chopped
|Low Carb Keto Buffalo Crack Chicken Dip|
- Lightly spray with cooking spray a 2qt baking dish, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients starting with the cooked chicken up to the minced garlic. Stir well to combine. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the cooked chopped bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.