These keto cream cheese chocolate cookies make the perfect low carb chocolate treat. They are low in carbs, gluten-free, sugar-free, and nut-free.
A rich and decadent recipe for Keto cream cheese chocolate cookies. The addition of cream cheese makes it a soft-batch cookie and a perfect keto treat.
What makes these keto cookies extra special is the rich chocolate glaze that tops them. And because these cookies are so decadent one cookie will satisfy your chocolate craving. If that’s not a winning low carb cookie recipe I don’t know what else is.
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 8 ounces of full fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
- 1 tsp instant espresso coffee
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of MCT oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute ( I use Swerve confectioners)
- 2 ounce baking chocolate
- ½ tsp instant espresso coffee
- Pinch of sea salt
|Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Cookies|
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Cookie Dough
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt the baking chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave (20 seconds) then set aside
- Using a mixer on high combine the cream cheese, butter, sugar substitute, vanilla extract
- Once fully combined add the 4 eggs one at a time, making sure that the batter is fully incorporated.
- To the cookie dough add the melted chocolate and beat dough until it’s perfectly mixed.
- Next stir in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, instant coffee, salt and mix well.
Keto Chocolate Icing
- Melt the butter and baking chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave in increments of 10 seconds
- Add sugar substitute and stir (I used Swerve confectioners Or make your own powdered sugar substitute in a grinder.)
- Add the MCT oil or coconut oil
- Stir in the pinch of sea salt and instant espresso coffee.
- Add the cookie dough in spoonfuls to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten the cookies slightly.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes (Do not over-bake)
- Allow cookies to fully cool
- Spread about a teaspoon of icing onto each cookie.
- Allow the icing to set about 5 minutes.