Hearty Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Stew – Beef Stew is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies.
Beef Stew is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies. I have made this dish so many times and each batch is different from the last.Other vegetables I have added are cauliflower, green beans, sweet potato, rutabaga, and radishes. To make this dish paleo, omit the Worcestershire sauce or substitute with Coconut Aminos
- 2 pounds stew beef
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups beef stock
- 12 ounce package bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 ounces mixed bell peppers, chopped
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 rins celery, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
|KETO CROCK POT BEEF STEW|
- Heat the slow cooker on low setting.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add Organic Beef Stock, bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.