It is so good – chewy, a little cheesy and fluffy. Anyone that has been dying for a sandwich or something to dunk into soup or a soft-boiled egg, do not hesitate, your time is NOW.
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour, I use Bob’s brand
- 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs baking powder, I use Rumford’s brand
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbs nutritional yeast flakes, I like Bob’s brand or Bragg’s best!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg
- Pink Sea Salt, I use Sherpa’s brand (fine or extra fine works for this nicely!)
|The BEST Low Carb Keto Bread You Will Ever Eat|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese together in either a double boiler on the stove top or in the microwave. Stir often to incorporate both together smoothly then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 6 portions and plop onto an oiled cookie sheet. This is where the optional egg comes in. You can stir the egg and brush a layer onto each portion then sprinkle with salt. This will help give the bread a crunchy crust.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes (until the bread turns a golden brown) then take out of the oven to rest for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!