One-Pot Roasted Lemon Chicken is a family favorite for #SundaySupper. It’s so simple to make but tastes delicious. This easy recipe can be prepared ahead and just popped in the oven later in the afternoon making it the perfect weekend no-fuss meal.
- 1 roasting chicken, about 5 to 6 pounds
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch fresh parsley
- 4 lemons
- 3 heads garlic, cut in 1/2 crosswise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove the bag of chicken giblets from the large cavity, if any. Rinse the chicken inside and out. Trim any excess fat. Pat the outside dry with paper towels.