One Pot Italian Chicken Tortellini Recipe – A scrumptious and simple dinner recipe full of chicken, zucchini, cheese, and tortellini! Prepare for a beautiful, picky-eater authorised, 30-minute meal ready in only one pot!
Italian Chicken Tortellini is the proper and fast pasta recipe on your weeknight dinners with chicken, contemporary mozzarella, tortellini and veggies. It’s very simple to make and it tastes unbelievable.
You guys, my household liked liked liked this meal. Usually, I attempt to steer clear of pastas and plenty of cheeses, not to mention speak an excessive amount of about them on Diethood, buuuuut, some issues simply should be advised. That’s the case with this One Pot Italian Chicken Tortellini Recipe.
Initially, don’t know should you can recall – most likely not and I don’t anticipate you to – however this recipe took place after I made that Creamy Chicken Pesto Tortellinirecipe for us a number of months again. As a result of I used to be left with a number of bins of frozen cheese tortellini, I made a decision to make one thing just like it, however with marinara sauce rather than the creamy pesto sauce + zucchini + multi function pot. And in 30 minutes.
WHAT WE WILL NEED…
- field of frozen cheese tortellini
- cream cheese
- marinara sauce
- chicken broth
- contemporary mozzarella
- contemporary basil
HOW TO MAKE ONE POT ITALIAN CHICKEN TORTELLINI
- Lower up the chicken into chew sizes and brown on all sides.
- Lower the zucchini into half-moons; put aside.
- In a bowl, mix wine and chicken broth and whisk till integrated.
- Add marinara sauce and cream cheese to the skillet; whisk till cheese is melted, then stir within the broth combination.
- Stir in tortellini, zucchini, and chicken; cowl and prepare dinner for eight minutes.
- Prepare mozzarella slices excessive, broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or till cheese is melted.
- Take away from warmth; garnish with basil ribbons and serve.
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2cloves garlic minced
- 12ounces (about 3) chicken breasts, minimize up into chew measurement items
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and contemporary floor pepperto style
- 1/4cup white wine
- 1/2cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2cups marinara sauce
- 3ounces lowered fats cream cheese minimize up in chunks
- 2zucchini sliced into half moons
- 1box (9 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 4slices contemporary mozzarella
- 2tablespoons contemporary basil ribbons for garnish
- Warmth olive oil in a big skillet.
- Add garlic and prepare dinner for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken items; season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Prepare dinner for four to five minutes, or till chicken is browned and cooked by.
- Take away chicken from skillet and put aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix wine and chicken broth; stir till properly integrated.
- Add marinara sauce and cream cheese to the skillet; prepare dinner over medium-high warmth till cheese is melted and all the pieces is properly mixed.
- Slowly whisk within the ready chicken broth combination; whisk till integrated.
- Add chicken again in to the skillet; stir within the ready zucchini and the tortellini.
- Cut back warmth to medium-low; cowl and prepare dinner for 10 to 11 minutes or till pasta is finished.
- Take away from warmth and organize slices of contemporary mozzarella excessive.
- Set underneath the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, or till cheese on high is melted.
- Garnish with ribbons of basil.