Moist lemon cake mix made with yellow box mix, orange juice and lemon pudding. Poked with a toothpick and drowned in a lemon glaze.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 1 package instant lemon pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 TB butter
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice (need 1.5 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Butter and flour an angel food cake pan.
- Mix together yellow cake mix, oil, orange juice and instant pudding. Add 3 eggs one at a time, beating after each egg. Spread batter in angel food cake pan making sure that the batter is even on all sides.
- Bake in 350˚ F for 50 minutes. Let cake cool for 10 minutes and then remove from pan