P am finally posting this yummy low carb chicken stuffed peppers recipe!
- 4-6 peppers halved and seeded
- Cooked chicken breast – shredded
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese ( I used cheddar)
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1-2 chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter (microwave for 10 seconds to bring to melt)
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp flax seed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and bring to boil for 5 minutes (or microwave) – remove and let sit for few minutes
- While the peppers are sitting. Mix in a bowl the grated cheese, chicken, cream cheese, spices.