These keto french toast sticks are a simple and delicious break from every day eggs! Keto French Toast Sticks are a great make ahead, freezer recipe that you can enjoy all week long. Simply pop them in the microwave or oven to reheat!
One of the best keto inventions ever is bread. I know, crazy right? When you start eating low carb and keto you automatically think you have to cut out bread. You don’t. It is advised to skip it in the induction phase of keto to help cut down on cravings, however once you are out of that phase it normally isn’t an issue.
- 3 slices Low Carb Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 heavy cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon PLUS 2 tbsp
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 3 tbsp butter
|KETO FRENCH TOAST STICKS|
- Cut bread into sticks.
- Whisk eggs, cream and cinnamon.
- Soak bread into egg mixture.
- Heat skillet to medium high, melt butter (carefully not to brown)
- Pan fry french toast sticks until golden on each side.
- Mix cinnamon and sweetener. Coat french toast sticks.
- Dip in sugar free syrup, enjoy!