This Cheesy Gluten Free & Keto Chicken Quesadilla Recipe can be Made in Under 20 Minutes!!! It’s Incredibly Easy to Make and Tastes Just Like a Traditional Mexican Style Quesadilla. The Low Carb and Keto Cheese Shell is a Perfect Fit for this Classic.
Do you miss Quesadillas? If you do then you’re going to love this 6 Ingredient Keto Chicken Quesadilla Recipe. It’s so simple, yet so satisfying. I decided to replace the tortilla with a cheese shell and it worked perfectly. The best part is, it’s so quick and easy to make. I used plain chicken but you could spice yours up with a little taco spice or buffalo sauce. You could even switch out the chicken for shredded pork, shredded or ground beef or grilled shrimp. You can also use a wide range of vegetables, like avocado, grilled zucchini, onion or mushrooms.
- 1½ Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1½ Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
- ¼ Cup Bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup Diced Tomato
- ⅛ Cup Green Onion
|Keto Chicken Quesadilla
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a pizza pan with Parchment Paper (NOT wax paper). Mix the Cheeses together, then evenly spread them over the parchment paper (in a circle shape). Bake the cheese shell for 5 minutes. Pour off any extra oil as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Place the chicken over half of the cheese shell. Then add the sliced peppers, diced tomato and the chopped green onion. Fold the Cheese shell in half over the chicken and veggies. Press it firmly, then return it to the oven for another 4- 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Garnish with Chopped Fresh Basil, Parsley or Cilantro.
- Note: To reheat, preheat oven to 400 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes (if cold).