This keto cauliflower mac and cheese is the PERFECT side dish for dinner! It’s creamy, savory and makes a perfect low carb cauliflower mac and cheese. You will LOVE this delicious keto cauliflower recipe!
This low carb cauliflower mac and cheese is the PERFECT keto cauliflower recipe for weeknight dinners! With this healthy cauliflower mac and cheese, dinners will be even more delicious!
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
|KETO CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and then prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut a head of cauliflower into florets. Steam or boil for approximately 5 minutes, until they are still crunchy but tender. Strain the cauliflower and put it in your baking dish and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add heavy whipping cream and bring it to a simmering boil. Whisk in garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream cheese and stir until smooth, and then add cheddar cheese. Sprinkle in mozzarella cheese and stir until cheese sauce thickens.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the top of the cauliflower in the baking dish and stir to coat the cauliflower in the cheese sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of the cauliflower.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the mixture is browned on top and bubbly. For a more browned appearance, cook in broiler for the lat few minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- To make in the instant pot –
- Add cauliflower with 2 tbsp water.
- Cook on Manual for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Leave on “keep warm” for about 10 minutes.
- Stir and repeat until melted, creamy and heated through.