These Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins are the perfect way to start your morning or as a midday snack! And they’re keto so they’re guilt free!
Keto Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins made with coconut flour! No Almond flour in these delicious, luscious, moist, low carb, blueberry muffins. Great for breakfast, dessert, or just a little snack.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 cup blueberries
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 6-cup muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and Truvia.
- Make a well in the center. Crack the eggs into the well and beat lightly.
- Add sour cream and make a smooth batter.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake the muffins for about 20-25 minutes until the tops have browned. Let them cool for about 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a rack to cool.
If you like the recipe, please share it.