This Grilled Southwest Chicken marinates in a scrumptious mix of spices and flavors and is grilled to perfection. It’s the good addition to quite a lot of recipes or scrumptious if eaten solo. This recipe is very easy and won’t disappoint.
GRILLED SOUTHWEST CHICKEN
College is in session and so is my busy life. I’ve children in grade faculty, preschool in addition to a baby- life is a mix of sports activities, dance, homework and meals. On the subject of dinner, I’m making an attempt to create and have most meal prep accomplished by the point my children stroll within the door. As a result of after they get residence, its go time and a juggle as to getting all the pieces accomplished and everybody the place they have to be.
This chicken is excellent. It marinates whereas we’re getting all the children organized and to their locations after faculty and is able to throw on the grill when its time for supper. We like to throw that is salads, tacos, burritos, you title it! It is usually good as a stand alone on high of rice.
That is one recipe you’re going to need for these busy days!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Lime wedges to squeeze excessive when cooked
- Mix lime juice, chili powder, paprika, minced garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper into a big container or Zip-lock bag. Combine all ingredients collectively and add chicken. Marinate for not less than four hours, could be refrigerated over evening.
- Grill chicken 5 to six minutes per aspect. Chicken is finished when it reaches an inner temperature of 165 levels F and chicken is cooked by way of.
- Squeeze contemporary lime juice excessive and serve.