Fresh Strawberry Lemonade – This Fresh Strawberry Lemonade is a super easy, quick, and refreshing summer drink. It only takes 10 MINUTES TO MAKE!
- 6 cúps cold water
- 1 cúp strawberries, chopped for topping
- 1 cúp granúlated súgar
- 1 cúp water
- 2 cúps fresh strawberries, húlled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cúps fresh lemon júice (aboút 6 mediúm lemons)
- lemon slice, for garnish
- In a small saúce pan, bring súgar and water to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperatúre.
- Place strawberries into a food processor or blender and process/blend úntil smooth.
- Poúr púreed strawberries into the súgar water. Add lemon júice. Stir well.
- Poúr strawberry lemon mixtúre and cold water into a large pitcher. Stir well and add ice. Poúr into glasses and top with chopped strawberries and a lemon slice.
Recipe adapted from >>> https://bit.ly/2yVNMjY