This Keto Lasagna Bake ditches the noodles, and it’s so simple, you’ll wonder why you didn’t try it sooner. Sometimes simple is best, and that’s exactly what this recipe is!
When I think about my favorite things about lasagna, of course my mind wanders to the gooey mozzarella, the creamy ricotta, the savory marinara and the perfectly seasoned meat.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder, divided
- 1 tsp Oregano, divided
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella, divided
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
|Easy Keto Lasagna Bake|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 12-inch cast iron skillet (or other oven safe equivalent), brown the ground beef and ground sausage together over medium heat on the stovetop until no pink remains (about 15 minutes). Drain the excess fat and return to heat.
- Add the onion to the pan and saute with meat until it begins to soften, 3-5 minutes. Pour the sauce, 1/2 tsp oregano and 1/2 tsp garlic powder into the pan with the meat sauce and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan. Add a bit of salt and pepper to taste and add the remaining oregano and garlic powder to the cheese mixture and fold until completely combined.
- Turn off the heat and spread the meat around the pan until it’s an even layer. Place spoonfuls of the cheese mixture around the pan, pushing them down a bit with your spoon to the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes until bubbling and the top begins to turn golden. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve warm.