When you’re in the mood for something different for a grab-n-go for lunch or planning tasty game day eats these Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls will fit the bill. Buttery rolls stuffed with chicken, bacon and cheese are drizzled with Ranch dressing then baked until they’re warm and gooey. They’re so very tasty and easy to prepare that they’re sure to become a family favorite.
Servings 12 servings
- 1 15-oz packaged 12-count potato rolls (i.e. Martin’s)
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli chicken
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices colby jack cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife cut through the middle of the potato rolls. Place the bottoms side by side on the pan. Set the tops aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, chives, garlic salt and onion powder.
For full instructions kindly visit melissassouthernstylekitchen.com.