| Halloween Dessert | Halloween Recipe | Easy Halloween Recipe | Halloween Ideas | Halloween Treats
Super easy to make candy corn pretzels! This is a fun halloween treat that kids could make using pretzels and colored candy melts.
- pretzel sticks
- white candy melts
- orange candy melts
- yellow candy melts (I used Wilton brand for all 3 colors)
- vegetable shortening
- squeeze bottles or similar method to get the colored chocolate in place
- baking sheet
- wax paper or a silicone baking mat
- In a small pot over low heat on the stove, combine the the yellow candy melts and about 1 tbsp of vegetable shortening. Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Repeat these steps with the white and orange candy melts.
- While the chocolate is melting set up your decoration station. Place a baking sheet (or multiple) on the counter, line those with wax paper or a silicone baking mat. Then set up the candy corn pretzel outlines. You’ll use 2 regular pretzels for the sides and a broken pretzel for the bottom. READ MORE