Cheesy garlic chicken bites cooked in one pan with broccoli and spinach in under 15 minutes. This quick tasty dish is a great keto option and can be served with zoodles or pasta!
Creamy chicken, garlic and cheese make a delicious combo of flavors and with the addition of broccoli and spinach, you’ve got yourself a complete nutrition-packed meal that will fill you up for hours. With easy to find ingredients such as chicken breasts, broccoli, and spinach, this dish will be sure to satisfy your whole family.
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, or favorite melting cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
|15 Minute Keto Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach|
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chicken breasts, season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper. Sautee for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute or until fragrant. Add the tomato, broccoli, spinach, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked pasta, rice, zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.